Re: FC3 Seems to "Freeze" sometimes

Colin O'Flynn wrote:
At the time I normally end up having a bunch of things open, like firefox w/ acrobat plugin active. Though I'm not really 100% sure what the conditions are to cause it because of its seemingly random nature.

That rings a bell... I don't use KDE, but I've experienced *extremely* high cpu usage with the acrobat plugin on Firefox.
If I download a document and open it with acroread, that's fine.
If I open the same document within firefox, the cpu usage climbs to 100% until I close the document.

--
Mariano