Re: Tablet PC support

Gustavo Seabra wrote:
Robin Laing wrote:

Kevin n/a wrote:

The model I speak of in particular is the Toshiba Portégé M200, and I did Google it. I found a page related to Debian, but I'm more interested in Fedora Core.

It is interesting that this thread is started and my wife drops this link on my lap.

http://www.pegasusamerica.com/

So what? This seems to be a Window$ only program. I don't get your point.

Simple. My wife wants one and we use Fedora. It looks like a device that scans the location of your stylus movements and captures the info. I would try to convince my wife to go to a tablet PC or PDA depending on what she wants it for.

I did email Pegasus about providing Linux support. The minute it takes to fire of an email for a product that I think would be useful, requesting Linux support is worth it. May not get anywhere but it does show an interest.

--
Robin Laing