fail to umount FAT32 partition

Hello,

I have installed FC3 recently. I mount my disk D: which is a FAT32 partition under Windows XP to /WinD. But when I try to unmount it or shut down FC3, the system displays that /WinD is busy and the unmount is failed. Sometimes when I browser /WinD, I cannot enter some sub-directories. I never have this problem with FC 1. Anyone knows how to solve this problem? Thanks in advance.

Charlie