system-config-securitylevel-tui

Can some tell me if the system-config-securitylevel-tui should have the same options as system-config-securitylevel command ?

I have read the Apache Selinux docs and it seems to suggest that the gui has tabs, but my system has no gui installed so I thought I could use the tui command, but it only displays options for the Firewall (incidently it wiped out the firewall config in the process :( )

Thanks,

Neil.

--
Neil Marjoram