Re: wine program

Hi,

> Where do I download this wine program for Fedora Core 3 Linux so I can
> run Windows programs?

http://www.winehq.org

Out of interest, what programs from the darkside do you want to run?

> Does anyone know of any free or low cost web browser that's like crazy
> browser which the user can get small window tabs in the browser when
> they want to see more web pages and when it clears all history when
> you close the web browser?

Firefox can do this, so can Opera. I think Konqueror can. Firefox and
Konq come with FC3. Opera is free and downloadable from
http://www.opera.com. What's crazy browser?

TTFN

Paul

--
"I'm gonna hit the highway like a battering ram with a Cilla Black fan on
the bike" - Meatloaf