Re: DVD Drives

Gregory P. Ennis wrote:
Everyone,

Is there a hardware compatibility list for DVD drives that work in Fedora 2 and 3? I was advised that Pioneer had made an 8 gig drive that may be good for me. Is that drive being used by anyone?

Thanks,

Greg Ennis

I have two LG drive in two different computers. Only problem with any DVD's made was due to my own fingers making a command line error. I had thought I had some problems but it turned out my home DVD player was failing. :(

LG GSA-4160B Dual-layer at work. Used it within minutes of installing it with K3b. Read a review the day before my drive arrived and NEC and LG drives were one and two.

-- Robin Laing