Re: root@localhost

Doug Carter wrote:

What do I do from here?
nothing I've tried will get me any farther.
I've read through the manuals and can not find any help for this problem

Doug:

This is the command line interface just like the one that you got with DOS. You did not install a Graphical User Interface (GUI) with the minimal install. If you want one, then you will have to go back and download disks 2-4 and install either the Personal Computer/Laptop or Workstation version.

--

James McKenzie
jjmckenzie51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx