SOLVED TwinView on Fedora Core 3

On Fri, 2004-11-19 at 17:09, S J wrote:

Hi,
I've managed to successfully make TwinView (2 monitors and 1 nvidia card) work. Except, no matter what I do, the spanning seems to be backwards viz. Right Monitor to Left instead of Left Monitor to right.

Also, I'd like to have a screen resolution of greater than 800x600 which its not allowing me at present.

~SJ

Well I finally got TwinView working.
Here are some steps that might help some other people who need help with it.
http://www.simplyrender.com/TwinView.html

thanks,
~SJ