Re: Evo and Exchange

On Thu, 2004-11-18 at 15:19 -0700, Jamie Bohr wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does any one have the Exchange connector working in FC3?  If so please
> share what you did.

Works for me.  A good test is to try using Outlook Web Access; try
browsing to http://YOUR-EXCHANHE-SERVER-HERE/exchange and seeing if you
can use the web interface.

If that works, but you can't connect using Evolution's connector in FC3,
please file a bug in Red Hat's bugzilla against evolution-connector.

HTH; good luck!

Dave Malcolm