i2o SCSI/RAID config question.

Can someone email me the Command to load the i2o driver in modprobe.conf

Or point me to somewere the information would be. And I looked on the i2o page but there is nothing there about the command to load the module. Just how to recompile it etc etc.

Using FC3 and the module is there. If I load it manually it loads without a problem running
/sbin/modprobe i2o_proc && /sbin/modprobe i2o_config && /sbin/modprobe i2o_block

But I can figure out how to get that to load as auto when the server reboots.

Everything I have tried has not loaded it :(

Thanks

David Uzzell