How to install and burn FC3\dual boot

Hello to all

 I am new to fedora, but have been following it for a while. I just bought a second hard drive to install fedora but a little confused/ lost on the installation process.

My primary hard drive is running xp and the new install is blank, I am downloading FC3 to my C:/  then I will burn it to a dvd (Is the correct way to do it?)

  1. Do I need to format  may new hard drive with windows ?
  2. How to I check my burn (note I read the notes but need more step by step help)
  3. Is the dual’n booting problem with FC2 still in FC3?
  4. How do I dual boot? Between my hard drive to my second hard drive
  5. Do I have to worry about putting the /boot partition in the first 1024  cylinders the hard drive and which one primary or secondary drive
  6. what is the deal with grub and how do I use it , Is it already in the FC3 installation process.

To sum it all up what step by step method to install FC3 in to a second hard drive with the primary running xp and how to dual boot the both of them

Thank you in advance for all of your help