Re: [FC3] synaptics touchpad doesn't work at all

hello wayne
it stays the same and doesn't work ;(

(just the "No Device specified" messages disappear in the Xorg.0.log)
thanks, julian

Julian here is my entire xorg.conf see if you can find the answers here:

One of the things to check is to make sure you have the InputDevice "Mouse0"
"CorePointer" setup correctly. I am not 100% sure but I think both are needed
for the touch pad to work. Let me know how your testing goes. I will look at
some items myself.