Yum - public

I apologize if this has been asked before.

I initially had a "yum error" because I did not have the public key installed. THAT problem was resolved when I downloaded & installed the key from the RH site. However, I now get the following message for 17 updates:

"public key not available for /var/cache/yum/updates-released/packages/PACKAGE.rpm"

This is for Fedora Core 3.

Advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks..Terry