Re: Upgrading XFree86 to xorg

Teo Fonrouge wrote:
I have some RH9 boxes installed & running far away from my location, this boxes
run some old dos exes (via xdosemu) on a (also far away) FC2 server, the thing is
that xdosemu seems not to be happy with the RH9 Client (XFree86) & FC2 Server
(xorg) combination.

sorry for ignoring the subject but i am curious about what kind of problems you are seeing. could you describe them more fully?

---
John