read LVM partitions from windows

I just finished installing FC3 on my system.  I dual boot between XP Pro and
FC3.  When I was using regular partitions under FC2, I had some software
that allowed me to read my ext3 partitions from windows.  Now that FC3 is
using LVM the software I was using no longer works.  I was using Linux ext2
and ext3 filesystem explorer from http://uranus.it.swin.edu.au/~jn/linux/.
Unfortunately this software is no longer being maintained.

Does anyone know of some updated software that will allow me to access my
LVM partition from windows xp pro?

Thanks,

Jason