Re: (no subject)

ambrishdhaka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I copied down the iso images to CD but I am unable to boot with the iso images,
unlike the Red Hat Linux which have anaconda installers that help in booting
the installation procedure.

Fedora is no different to Red Hat in this respect - both use anaconda in the same way.

When you look at the contents of CDs you have burned, what file(s) is/are there in the top-level directory?

Paul.