Re: fedora-list Digest, Vol 8, Issue 358 (Out of office reply.)

On Fri, 2004-10-29 at 13:04 -0700, Brian Mury wrote:
> Maybe, maybe not. Most software, at least in my experience, is smart
> enough to only send an out-of-office reply to the first mail from any
> sender. Since he's getting the digest, it always comes from the same
> sender. I guess we'll find out tomorrow...

My experience is different, in that I see autoresponders send only one
message to each person *per day*. So tomorrow, you could expect another
response. But regardless, I've already seen three today.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>