Re: Some thoughts about yum and repositories

James Mckenzie said:
[snip]
> What I'm wondering is what does
> yum use to look for the releasever.

And William Hooper replied:

Whatever package you define in the yum.conf for distroverpkg.  I'm going
to guess that your update either didn't change this variable, or didn't
update the redhat-release to fedora-release correctly.

And James said back:

Bingo!  I will change that this evening and see what happens.  I remember yum.conf saying redhat-release in the file.

James McKenzie

James McKenzie
A Proud User of Linux!