Re: up2date showing wrong updates

Ryan McDougall wrote:

Alright, thanx. It seems like it has been at least a week since these
update have been showing up, but I must admit we probably messed up
somewhere. I didn't give you the complete story.

We were looking into YUM to do updates, well it was taking forever and
it would eventually end up choking on different things. Well I put in
a new yum.conf (after a little googling) and did an update that way...
So after that I foud out that my boss wants to use only "official
mirrors" and she doesn't really like yum anyway. So I read the FAQ at
fedora.redhat.com and updated my yum.conf AND my rhn source list with
official mirrors. Well now this perl-xml thing keeps popping up. Oh
well I guess.

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 16:06:40 -0400, James Kosin