Re: redirect http to https

Andrey Andreev wrote:

Götz Reinicke wrote:

is there a simple way, to redirect all http requests to a special webserver to https? At the moment users have to type https://..., but I'd like to "disable" normal http:// requests and users, who still try http should be redirected to the smae page by https...

Obviously you cannot do that fully transparently to the user, as the

It did'n have to be transparently. So the rewrite tip is what I was looking for.

Regards
Götz
--
Götz Reinicke