Downloaded updates from FC2

Hello everybody,
How to keep updated many workstations and servers from an updated machine or something like a "service pack", to avoid download traffic ? I would have only one machine with most recently downloaded updates from FC2 and then all internal machines in my interprise would point to it to get that updates. Does someone know how and would help me to do this ?
Thanks,
Josimar Nunes de Oliveira
CEFET-SP/Brasil