Re: Mobility Radeon 9000 roll back driver

Hi,

Thanks for replying.

I tried reinstalling all those xorg* rpms, and the kernel rpm too... Still, no luck. This ATI driver really did something to my machine. But can't figure out what.
Do you have any other suggestion?

Thanks!!

Carles
-----------------------
[...]
>Does anyone know
>how to get back to the original, out-of-the-box configuration that came
>with Fedora and that was working very well? I'd rather avoid
>reinstalling the whole OS if possible.
Save you xorg.conf and reinstall the following rpms:

xorg-x11-6.7.0-9
xorg-x11-libs-6.7.0-9
xorg-x11-Mesa-libGL-6.7.0-9
xorg-x11-Mesa-libGLU-6.7.0-9