Re: Without OpenOffice Title Bar.

Vinicius wrote:

Hello,

When I push a openoffice calc file (*.sxc) in the Konqueror, it opens
the OpenOffice with that file, but the window hasn't a title bar, it
starts with the menu bar. How to show the title bar, please?

TIA, Vinicius.

Is the title bar off the top of the screen? This happens to me sometimes. Hold down the ALT key and use your mouse to drag/move the window down a bit.