Re: Fedora Core 2 install problem.

David Hodge wrote:
Can't do that, the newer machine belongs to IT. The Dell box is mine to
play with. Maybe I should reformat the drives. In it's former life,
the Dell was a Netware server, with one volume spanning two physical
drives.

comments?

Use a floppy boot manager? I forget what it's called but I have one somewhere that boots the floppy and then lets you select to boot from any other device.

Came from sourceforge from memory.

Anyone else can chime in if they remember the exact name. It was actually mentioned on this list not long ago in relation to something similar.

Regards,
Ed.