hard drive recovery

Hi, I have a hard drive problem, don't know if it's recoverable. Basically, i had a dual boot on a single the hard drive with 6 partitions(windows and mandrake), and there was a small hard disk error with overlapping linux and windows files. I decided to try fedora 2 out. Fedora recognizes the error and wants to do something about it before installing. It says that it wants to erase and fix the error. I clicked yes in hoping that it will erase just a particular partition that has error, however, to my suprise, it erase everything. I have a feeling that this is recoverable, because it does it like in 3 seconds, so it can't really format my whole 80gb that quick. I stopped it right there and try to find a solution to it. Right now, redhat or windows cd recognizes it as empty partition. Is there a way for me to recover this. Is there any redhat utility for me to undelete this partion. I forgot to back this 80gb data up, i hope someone can tell me a way to recover it.

Duy