Re: I've had enough

James McKenzie wrote:

Barry:

It has been a long standing argument: reply on top versus bottom. I prefer top because most folks do not include all of the original message. Also, I don't want to scroll down page after page to get to a one line reply like "I ageee" or "I have the same problem". Some folks actually add their comments in with the original poster's comments.
And NO I'm not going to change.

James McKenzie

I prefer top-post too, but the majority here elected bottom-post, so I respect that.
Your atittude does not builds goodwill towards you, BTW.