Re: FLAME____ Why is the kernel source not included

Oh goody!!! - I cant wait for the next person to ping in, saying that I'm wrong without reading the rationale arguments... not

I'll defend this perpetually if needed, so please follow another poster's advise about not responding anymore. Truth is, I am getting tired of explaining it *each* and *every* time someones implies that having the source is basically trivial (in need for retrieval). Besides the thread is the hugest Ive ever started, and is hard for anyone to follow - does anyone really to keep gratifying that??? Ha Ha Ha.