Re: usb stick as swap partition

Walter Francis wrote:

This has GOT to be the DUMBEST idea I've ever heard.

He realizes that is it not a good idea. He's been told this multiple times. That doesn't mean he can't receive some advice on how it may possibly be done, even if it is for tutorial purposes on his part.

I can't see the -harm- in that. ^_^

Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with how to do that particular task other than formatting the stick as a swap partition and seeing how that works out for him.

Alex White