Re: FC2 does not save settings

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

Secondly, is there a Womens user group in Fedora (as in KDE) ?

I doubt :) Do you feel specific female needs in handling Fedora?

I was going to ask that very question, is there really a need for such a group? If so, what needs would that be? It's always been my opinion (and I like to think of myself as pretty open-minded) in tech (this does not necessarily include the corporate culture which is sometimes iffy depending on the company) gender isn't an issue that needs to be addressed really, because tech is tech...knowledge is knowledge. Am I mistaken?

Curiously,

Alex White