Ident server

Hi I'm reading up the Xchat FAQ

Identd isn't actually apart of X-Chat. You will need to download and install your own ident server. Most distributions, including RedHat, come with an ident server program called pidentd.

Is this program art of Fedora Core 2 or is it call somit sels I can seem to find anything call pidentd so
I not sure what I need to install if there's nothing bu default

Cheers
Pete