WinTV-Go and XDMCP

All,

    I am having a heck of a time trying to install a new WinTV-Go card into my FC2 host.

    I have two problems that I am seeking help for:

        1)    Does anyone know of a good How-To for setting up the card.  I have goggled all weekend and there are a lot of random information but nothing complete.  Fedora will recognizes the card but when I start TVTIME the screen reports "no signal".  I think it is my tuner setting in the modprobe file (which I got from Google) but I have tried almost every tuner (2. 28. etc) with no luck?  I am sure someone has completed this task with success?

        2)    The limited success listed above is local to the host.  I normally use this PC over xdmcp, however whenever I try to start TVTIME on fedora over Xdmcp it closes after the blue tv screen appears.  Locally however, tvtime starts without difficulty.  I am VERY confused by this behavior as I have never known XDMCP to be a deciding factor in a application starting.  ANY help with this problem would be nice.

    These questions are general.  If anyone would like detailed system output please just let me know and I can provide.

Thanks up front for your time,
    ~Aaron