Re: passing resolution options to anaconda?

Bob Chiodini wrote:
On Wed, 2004-09-22 at 22:06, Jim Cornette wrote:

I found out that setting the resolution of the display to 800 x 600 worked for someone to overcome an installer problem. What options can be used to pass these options to the installer?

I did not have to pass options to the installer earlier regarding setting resolution specs.

Links to documentation or a simple how to appreciated.

Jim

Jim,

I found /usr/share/doc/anaconda-x.y/command-line.txt on both RH9 and FC3T2.

A man file would be nice, though.

Bob...

Thanks for the location for where the file would be located.
After installing anaconda and deps, the directory appeared. Originally anaconda was not installed locally.

the option was there in the command-line.txt file.

resolution=<mode>
Run installer in mode specified, '1024x768' for example

Jim