Re: Install FC2 boot from floppy?

On Wed, 2004-09-22 at 07:43, Edwin Dicker wrote:

> [...]
No, FC2 will not boot from floppy.

However, there has been discussion on how to boot from floppy (from a
different version -- maybe FC1) and start an FC2 install on this list
earlier.  If you search the archive you can find it.

I do not have the details because I have not needed it, but I know some
have and it has been discussed.