Re: Gnome-Term scroll problem

Kevin J. Cummings wrote:

John Thompson wrote:

Have you tried diddling with the anti-aliasing settings in the Font Preferences applet?

No. What will that accomplish, please?

It affects the way in which fonts are rendered on the screen. Since this appears to be a font display problem, it may be relevant.

And I don't see anything related to anti-aliasing in my Preferences -> Font menu....
Not in the first screen, not in the Details screen....

What is selected on the first screen's "Font Rendering" options?

On the "Details" page, what is selected for "Smoothing" and "Hinting?"

Try changing these values (one at a time, so you can tell what happens) and see if it affects the font display in the Gnome Terminal.

--

-John (john@xxxxxxxxxxx)