Re: Gnome-Term scroll problem

John Thompson wrote:
Aaron Schlaegel wrote:

As I said before, I have seen this on four different video cards. At least one of those was an ATI using the non-proprietary driver.

My test case is simple:
fill up the xterm (I used `locate png`)

Is this the real "xterm" or the Gnome Terminal program?

I see it in Gnome Terminal program.

Use the scroll bar to scroll back up.
Use the mouse to push the down arrow on the scroll bar.
View the video corruption.

I don't see it here (Core 1; nVidia Corporation NV6 [Vanta/Vanta LT]) using the evil nVidia driver v.4496 dual PIII-600s).

On Fedora Core 2 (I no longer remember if I saw it on RH 9, from which I upgraded to FC2).

Have you tried diddling with the anti-aliasing settings in the Font Preferences applet?

No. What will that accomplish, please? And I don't see anything related to anti-aliasing in my Preferences -> Font menu....
Not in the first screen, not in the Details screen....

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome@xxxxxxx