Re: FC2 on HP Proliant Servers - drivers, etc..

I wonder if thats for workstation or other versions including Enterprise. If its $50 for a license - edu, then we'd certainly go with that! Granted, we could probably come up with the $1500 for the full price, but I'm budget concious, and this is an intranet server, which is in a way a test project.
There is no REAL management direction for this, just our department trying to improve communication internally in the school district. Therefore, I figured FC2 (and I'm already family with Fedora, and we're already using it) was a perfect option, less any driver issues.

thanks, I'll give RH a call an inquire.

Mike Kercher wrote:

You know, Redhat has educational pricing where you can get RHAS for $50 and
RHWS for $25.  This includes a year of RHN updates.  Not that much to spend
really if you can afford $50.

Mike