Re: FC2 on HP Proliant Servers - drivers, etc..

Rick Stevens wrote:

I'm guessing I'll just have to bite the bullet, install FC2 and see what happens. We already have a DL320, and the fans at full speed (at start of boot) are bruttle on the ears.

That's "brutal".  I'm running FC2 on a variety of platforms (including
an Opteron) and I'm happy with it.

No, I meant the fans are really noisy during bios boot, I think they give a short full speed phase to wash out the startup heat.