Re: photoshop like ?

On Tue, 2004-09-21 at 15:49, YigalB wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Thanks for those who helped me before [...]

Yigal,

It's nice to see that you're making progress. Sorry that I have not been
able to help so far.

Please, when you ask a new question, do *not* reply to a previous
message: write a *new* message instead. Mail servers (and mailing-list
programs) keep track of each "conversation" (known as a "thread") so as
long as you continue replying, the messages will all be in the same
thread.

This will make it more difficult for you to get answers and for others
to find useful content in the archives. I nearly missed the chess
question because it was mixed up with the authentication thread (along
with the photoshop question, now).

Simply selecting "New Message" when you want to start a new
conversation/thread will make everyone's life (including yours) much
easier.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>