Re: Keyboard not responding

--On Wednesday, September 22, 2004 7:25 AM -0400 John Hodges <j.d.hodges@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've just started using Linux in the last week or so. I got FC2 up and
running without any problems, uptime of about 5 days or so, then I get
home from work and my keyboard is not responding. My first instinct was
to reboot

How are you rebooting? If from a shell over the network, are there any messages in the log files (eg. /var/log/messages) that might suggest something failing?