Re: UNACCEPTABLE in a List!!

Its not a scam to collect email address' its a a real antispam
solution. Not one I would use but an effective one none the less, and
it is becoming more widespread. You dont have to worry about filters,
sls, bayes, keywords, heuristics etc. If the original sender is valid
just click on the link......

But yes its about as usefull as an autoresponder on a mailing list.

Perhaps the list admin could ban @0spam email address.......

Pybe