Re: [OT] - New virus?

> Have you tried bugtraq, SANS, or other alert sites/lists?
>
> To those objecting to the message, realize that the fundamental question
> here is where to get better info on brand new attacks hitting your
> network.
>
> I always caution my Windows users that they should never connect their
> Windows boxes directly to the public Internet. They should always use an
> "Internet condom". For many of us, Fedora is our Internet condom. Hence
> the
> question is relevant here.

I don't understand the flame for this either. I find windows viruses very
serious. This would only be a non relivent questions if Windows users were
not allowed on our internet. The fact is, the crappy little world of MS
Viruses spawn attacks on the rest of us all the time. What MS leaves open
to be exploited effects the traffic and services we all depend on daily.
So do not pretend questions like this are 'irrelivent' simply because you
use Linux. I've seen my fair share of reasons why you are wrong if you
think so.  Viruses are always relivent information.

Anways, I have not noticed anything on our networks Mark.

-Michael