Re: Question!

--On Wednesday, September 22, 2004 9:25 AM +0800 gujie.jacky@xxxxxxx wrote:

   I am a freshman of fedora project.I have several questions about
installation of fedora as below:

Suggestions:

Don't use HTML in mailing list postings. It screws it up for those receiving digests, and more than doubles the bandwidth used for your post (which screws those paying by the byte for their Internet connection).

Use an informative subject line. This is a busy list and experts have little time to read all the posts. Subjects like "Question" and "Help" are the first that the experts will ignore, because they're not interesting to open.