Re: CAD-Software

On Tuesday 21 September 2004 9:12 am, Roger Grosswiler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is a 3D- or 2D- CAD-Software shipped with FC2 or FC3? If yes, what is it's
> name?
>
> Thanks,
> Roger

I've used xfig to create plans for cabinets, work benches, den remodeling,
etc.

I'm on my old FC1 machine at the moment, so xfig is buried in:
Redhat -> Graphics -> More Graphics Applications

So I would poke around in Redhat -> Graphics if you are on FC2.

Or you could simply start xfig from the command line. Here is a link to the
xfig site, including some nice screenshots and the user manual:

http://www.xfig.org/

Hope this helps,
Clint