Re: Mounting second part of the cdrom

Thank you gentelmen for your help but in the end the problem wasn't with
my system after all.
I took the cd with me to work and tried it on those computers and found
out that there to, on windows, the picture folder was missing.
Turns out they gave me a blank cd, or the photos never burnt.
I took it back and now I can access the photos perfectly fine.