system-config-httpd

Looking at the template file for this tool
/usr/share/system-config-httpd/httpd.conf.xsl

Contains the item
UserDir "<xsl:value-of select="UserDir/@VALUE"/>"

Which I believe is there allow you to set what directory by default
can be used by all users to hold webpages, only problem is I can't
find how to set it within the config tool.

I could manually alter the /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf file but that
means that every time I alter the settings through the gui will result
in it being overwritten when it uses the stored settings and the
template. Anyone know where the setting is in the config tool or do I
just have to edit the config each time manually?.

--
Darragh Bailey
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool"