Re: / space usage

Mark Haney wrote:
[snip]

The messages for root come to my inbox every day. But since this is a laptop I don't a lot of messages, it's just not used except by myself.

My *bat book* is at work. Tomorrow is paved with meeting but i will have a look for you if you want. I have the funny feeling your config file have been changed fom the default. I suppose you definitely wiped out everything from /var/spool/clientmqueue...It would be worth checking what crops up in there within the next day or so.
Will have a look at the sendmail bible and let you know.
Maybe some clever guy or gal on another time zone (I am GMT and 10.10pm here) will get back to you with THE answer in betweeen time
cheers
Thierry