RE: Copy + Paste in Quanta (FC2)

> On Mon, 2004-09-20 at 06:32, Graham Cossey wrote:
> > >I am having problems performing keyboard copy and paste operations in
the
> > >Quanta plus editor.
> > >
> > >I can use the mouse to highlight, right-click and select copy/cut/paste
but
> > >cannot use the keyboard shortcuts.
> > >
> > >Quanta settings appear correct, assigning Ctrl+C & Ctrl+Insert to Copy
for
> > >example.
> > >
> > >Keyboard copy & paste works in other apps such as Kedit.
> > >
> > >Any clues on what I need to do as this is really annoying.
> > >
> > >Any config settings you'd like to see? (You may have to tell me how to
get
> > >them as I'm a bit new to Linux, sorry.)
> > >
> > >Many thanks
> > >
> > >Graham
> > >
> > >FC2 | KDE3.2.2-4 | Quanta+ 3.2.2
> >
> > I have been unable thus far to find how to resolve this, and have also
> > managed to 'detach' the editor window from the rest of Quanta and cannot
> > 're-connect' it such that I see all the panes within one window :(
> >
> > I have also been unable to get my LG TFT monitor to give as good a
> > resolution
> > under Linux as it can with windose. The monitor & video card are
correctly
> > recognised in system-config-display and the resolution is set the same
as
> > windose.
> >
> > So for now I'll just keep using windose apps for my development,
shame...
> ----
> works for me...FC-2/Quanta+ 3.2.2-8.FC2
>
> control-v and middle button both
>
> but I am using Gnome and not KDE. Perhaps it is the whatever program you
> are using to 'source' the copy.

Sorry I should have been clearer, I'm trying to copy & paste within Quanta,
even within the same file.

> Suggest that you paste the contents of the /etc/X11/xorg.conf (the
> contents of "Device" (videocard) and "Screen"

Section "Monitor"
	Identifier   "Monitor0"
	VendorName   "Monitor Vendor"
	ModelName    "L1910B"
	DisplaySize  380	300
	HorizSync    30.0 - 83.0
	VertRefresh  56.0 - 75.0
	Option	    "dpms"
EndSection

Section "Device"
	Identifier  "Videocard0"
	Driver      "nv"
	VendorName  "Videocard vendor"
	BoardName   "NVIDIA GeForce 3 (generic)"
EndSection

Section "Screen"
	Identifier "Screen0"
	Device     "Videocard0"
	Monitor    "Monitor0"
	DefaultDepth     24
	SubSection "Display"
		Viewport   0 0
		Depth     24
		Modes    "1400x1050" "1280x1024" "1280x960" "1152x864" "1024x768"
"800x600" "640x480"
	EndSubSection
EndSection

Thanks for any help