Two ISPs, One NAT'ed Internal Subnet, Firewall Policys

Hi,
We wish to use one connection primarly, if that connection dies switch
to the second. Updating IPtables at the same time.
I was wondering if anyone could point me in a direction in this. I
have looked at the failoverd daemon but as it's not supported anymore
i was thinking there might be somthing newer.

Kind regards,
Daniel.

--
Daniel Bartlett