RE: Copy + Paste in Quanta (FC2)

>I am having problems performing keyboard copy and paste operations in the
>Quanta plus editor.
>
>I can use the mouse to highlight, right-click and select copy/cut/paste but
>cannot use the keyboard shortcuts.
>
>Quanta settings appear correct, assigning Ctrl+C & Ctrl+Insert to Copy for
>example.
>
>Keyboard copy & paste works in other apps such as Kedit.
>
>Any clues on what I need to do as this is really annoying.
>
>Any config settings you'd like to see? (You may have to tell me how to get
>them as I'm a bit new to Linux, sorry.)
>
>Many thanks
>
>Graham
>
>FC2 | KDE3.2.2-4 | Quanta+ 3.2.2

I have been unable thus far to find how to resolve this, and have also
managed to 'detach' the editor window from the rest of Quanta and cannot
're-connect' it such that I see all the panes within one window :(

I have also been unable to get my LG TFT monitor to give as good a
resolution
under Linux as it can with windose. The monitor & video card are correctly
recognised in system-config-display and the resolution is set the same as
windose.

So for now I'll just keep using windose apps for my development, shame...

Graham