cant use iptable extensions

Hi,
I am using vanilla Fedora Core 2, without configuring
firewall in anaconda during initial install.

Simple rules seems to works with built in modules. e.g.
iptables -A INPUT -p ICMP -j DROP

However when I tried to use extension modules like
<connlimit> and <owner>, iptables always gives me error.

For <owner>:
iptables -m owner --help
OWNER match v1.2.9 options:
[!] --uid-owner userid     Match local uid
[!] --gid-owner groupid    Match local gid
[!] --pid-owner processid  Match local pid
[!] --sid-owner sessionid  Match local sid
[!] --cmd-owner name       Match local command name

# iptables -A INPUT -m owner --cmd-owner mlnet -j test
iptables: Invalid argument

# iptables -m owner --cmd-owner
iptables v1.2.9: Unknown arg `--cmd-owner'
Try `iptables -h' or 'iptables --help' for more
information.

And similar results with <connlimit> extension.

There are corresponding so files in /lib/iptables for that
2 extensions.
/lib/iptables/libipt_connlimit.so
/lib/iptables/libipt_owner.so

So what is wrong with my iptables? It looks like that it
didn't load the extensions properly to me.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Dil Lee

TSUKAME EIKOU! KAGAYAKE EGAO!
Yahoo! JAPAN JPC OFFICIAL INTERNET PORTAL SITE
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/para/